Active Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 16-18 mins
- 2 6 ounce bone-in pork chops
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Pinch of ground cloves
- *Or try our new Fleishers pork rub- it's ready to use!
Combine the ingredients for the spice rub in a small bowl and stir. Rub into the pork chops and set aside.
Add the mango, tomatoes, cilantro, red wine vinegar, and olive oil to a small bowl and toss to combine. Set aside.
Heat the grill to medium-high and cook the pork for 3-4 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Serve warm topped with mango salsa.