Active Time: 5 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
- 1 pound merguez sausage, casings removed
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into bite- sized strips
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into bite- sized strips
- 1 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 ounces uncooked penne pasta
In a large Dutch, cook and stir sausage and bell pepper over medium high heat, about 8 minutes, or until sausage is no longer pink; drain.
Reduce heat to medium- low. Add diced tomatoes and spices; cover and simmer 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions. Serve sausage and pepper over cooked pasta.