- 1/3 cup yellow mustard seeds
- 1/4 cup brown mustard seeds
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup your favorite pale ale
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
Combine both types of mustard seeds into a small mixing bowl and whisk together. Stir vinegar and beer into the mustard seeds. Cover the mixture with plastic wrap and set in a cool, dry place for 12 hours or until all the liquid is absorbed.
Stir the remaining ingredients into the mustard mixture and pour into a food processor. Pulse the mixture 5 to 6 times before running for about 45 seconds. Pour mixture into a sterilized glass jar and refrigerate.
Make ahead for Super Bowl Sunday to serve with our cocktail wieners, burgers, or smoked kielbasa.