Active Time: 20
Total Time: 30
- 1 package Fleishers beef chili, thawed and warmed through
- 1 bag restaurant-style tortilla chips
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 1 cup sour cream or full fat greek yogurt
- 4 green onions, diced
- pickled jalapeños (optional)
Set the oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the broiler. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
Place tortilla chips on the baking sheet. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese, making sure to get under and between layers of chips for even cheesiness. Spoon warmed beef chili on top, distributing evenly. Cover the top with pepper jack cheese.
Place under the broiler in the preheated oven until cheese is melted, watching carefully to prevent burning, about 3 to 5 minutes. When down, remove from oven and let cool briefly. Serve off baking sheet or transfer to a platter using the tin foil as handles. Top with salsa, sour cream, green onions, and jalapeños. Repeat as needed throughout your Super Bowl party.